Crucial Ballistix MAX gaming memory is engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms. A high-quality, matte black extruded aluminium heat spreader provides maximum heat dissipation, while an on-DIMM sensor allows for real-time temperature monitoring. Precision temperature sensors monitor thermals as you push performance thresholds. Designed for extreme overclocking enthusiasts to get that extra edge in game, or to blow away world-record speeds.
Our engineers work with AMD and Intel, as well as motherboard designers and system builders, to ensure our memory is optimised for high performance. As the manufacturer of memory components, we do more than bin parts. We optimise performance at the die level.
- Matte black extruded aluminium heat spreader
- XMP 2.0 support
- Record breaking Micron Die
- Designed for extreme overclocking
- on-DIMM sensor allows for real-time temperature monitoring
- Density: 32GB (16GBx2)
- Speed: DDR4-4400MHz
- Latency: CL19
- Voltage: 1.35V
What’s in The Box:
- 16GB Ballistix Max DDR4 4400MHz Desktop Gaming Memory x2