Crucial Ballistix MAX gaming memory is engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms. A high-quality, matte black extruded aluminium heat spreader provides maximum heat dissipation, while an on-DIMM sensor allows for real-time temperature monitoring. Precision temperature sensors monitor thermals as you push performance thresholds. Designed for extreme overclocking enthusiasts to get that extra edge in game, or to blow away world-record speeds. Create your own custom light bar with a 3D printer and provided 3D files. Control light pattern and brightness via software utilities.
Our engineers work with AMD and Intel, as well as motherboard designers and system builders, to ensure our memory is optimised for high performance. As the manufacturer of memory components, we do more than bin parts. We optimise performance at the die level.
- Matte black extruded aluminium heat spreader
- XMP 2.0 support
- Record breaking Micron Die
- Designed for extreme overclocking
- on-DIMM sensor allows for real-time temperature monitoring
- RGB modules have 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones that can be controlled with software
- Remove the lightbar for further 3D-print customisation
- Density: 16GB (8GBx2)
- Speed: DDR4-4000MHz
- Latency: RCL18
- Voltage: 1.35V
What’s in The Box:
- 8GB Ballistix Max RGB DDR4 4000MHz Desktop Gaming Memory x2