Whether you’re at work, in the game, or on the go, ordinary boot up speeds can frustrate your best laid plans. Good thing the Crucial® P2 SSD really flies. With plenty of storage and performance accelerated by NVMe™ technology, the P2 has the speed and dependability you need to explore your computer’s potential.
The Crucial P2 solid state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a NVMe/PCIe interface on the system side and 4-channels of Micron NAND Flash internally. The SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The SSD is designed to use the NVMe/PCIe interface efficiently during both READs and WRITEs while delivering bandwidth-focused performance. SSD technology enables enhanced boot times, faster application load times, reduced power consumption, and extended reliability.
- 2300MB/s sequential reads
- Faster load times with reduced power consumption
- NVMe™ PCIe® interface, marking the next step in storage innovation
- Includes SSD management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates
- 5-year limited warranty
- Capacity: 500GB
- Form Factor: m2_2280
- Sequential Read: 2300 MB/s
- Sequential Write: 940 MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 95K IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 215K IOPS
- Interface: PCIe G3 1×4 / NVMe
- Dimensions: 22 x 80 x 2.40 mm
- Weight: 170g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Crucial P2 500GB PCIE NVME M.2 SSD – Black x1
There are no reviews yet.