Compact, easy to use one touch scanner!
– Product Name ScanSnap S1100i
– Scanner Type Single fed (Straight / U-turn path), CDF (Continuous Document Feeding), Simplex
– Scanning Mode Color, Grayscale, Monochrome, Automatic (Color / Grayscale / Monochrome detection)
– Image Sensor CIS (Color Image Sensor) x 1
– Light Source 3 color LED (Red / Green / Blue)
– Optical Resolution 600 dpi
– Auto Mode(2) 7.5 seconds per page
– Normal Mode 7.5 seconds per page
– Better Mode 7.5 seconds per page
– Best Mode 7.5 seconds per page
– Excellent Mode 35 seconds per page
– Document Size
– Normal Mode
– Maximum: 216 x 360 mm (8.5 in. x 14.17 in.)
– 279 x 431.7 mm (11 in. x 17 in.) with Carrier Sheet
– Minimum: 25.4 x 25.4 mm (1 in. x 1 in.)
– Long Paper Scanning(3) 863 mm (34 in.)
Paper Weight (Thickness)
– 52 to 209 g/m2 (14 to 56 lb) (Straight path),
– 52 to 80 g/m2 (14 to 20 lb) (U-turn path)
– Cards: 0.76 mm or less (Non-embossed), 0.76 + 0.48 mm (Embossed) (ISO7810 Conforming)
– Paper Setting Front-side up
– Interface(4) USB 2.0 / USB 1.1
– Power Requirement 5 V / 0.5 A
– Power Consumption
– Operating Mode 2.5 W or less
– Sleep Mode 1 W or less
– Auto Standby (Off) Mode
– Less than 0.5W
– Operation Environment Temperature 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)
– Relative Humidity 20 to 80 % (Non-condensing)
– Dimensions (W x D x H) 273 x 47.5 x 34 mm (10.74 x 1.87 x 1.33 in.)
– Device Weight 350 g (0.77 lb)
– Environmental Compliance ENERGY STAR / RoHS
Driver ScanSnap specific driver:
– Windows: Does not support TWAIN/ISIS
– Mac OS: Does not support TWAIN
Inbox Contents Getting started, Set-up DVD-ROM, USB cable:
– Scanning speeds may vary due to the system environment used
– The time is measured between start of document feeding to finish of document output.
– Scans will be made in “Best mode” if shorter sides are less than 148 mm (5.8 in.) and in “Better mode” if not.
– Capable of scanning documents that exceed A4 size in length except for Excellent Mode.
– Computer with USB 3.0 will work as USB 2.0 guaranteed only with USB cable provided with product.
System Requirements for PC:
– Compatible Operating Systems
– Windows 10 / 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit)(1) 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
– Driver / Applications ScanSnap Home ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap
– CPU Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz (2 core) or higher (Recommended: Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or higher)
– Memory Capacity(5) 2 GB or more (Recommended: 4 GB or more)
– Display Resolution 1,024 × 768 pixels or more
– Disk Capacity 3.8 GB or more of the free hard disk space
Operate Windows in desktop mode:
– Operating systems listed in this table are the only ones supported. Please refer to the ScanSnap Support site for the latest support information.
– The ScanSnap device may not work if the connected computer does not meet these requirements.
– Installation requires a computer and Internet. Activation is also necessary for software use. Please visit the ScanSnap Support site for download information.
– Scanning speeds may drop if recommended CPU, memory capacity and USB inbox requirements are not met.
– NET Framework 4.7 or later must be installed. If it is not installed, it is installed with ScanSnap Home. Up to 4.5 GB of disk space is required for the installation.
The system requirements may change depending on the duration of support and the support policy of the companies that make the software listed in the table above.
System Requirements for Mac:
– Compatible Operating Systems macOS v10.14 macOS v10.13 macOS v.10.12
– Driver / Applications ScanSnap Home
– ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap
– CPU Intel Core i5 1.4 GHz or higher (Recommended: Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or higher)
– Memory Capacity 2 GB or more (Recommended: 8 GB or more)
– Display Resolution 1,024 x 768 pixels or more
– Disk Capacity 2.0 GB or more of the free hard disk space
– macOS v10.12.4 or later is required
– Operating systems listed in this table are the only ones supported
– Please refer to the ScanSnap Support site for the latest information
– The ScanSnap device may not work if the connected computer does not meet these requirements
– Installation requires a computer and Internet
– Activation is also necessary for software use
– Please visit the ScanSnap Support site for download information
– Scanning speeds may drop if the recommended CPU, memory capacity and USB 1.1 requirements are not met
What’s in the box
1 x Scanner
1 x Getting started
1 x Set-up DVD-ROM
1 x USB cable