SHREDSTAR X5 DOCUMENT SHREDDER:
– Cross Cut Shredder
– Product Code SHREDSTAR X5
– UPC/EAN Code 4026631057721
– Destroy records and protect personal information
Data protection for the home or the small office.
This modern and compact particle cut document shredder with separate CD cutting unit shreds data in the work space.
Level indicator through inspection window in the waste container.
Effortless emptying of the waste container via the removable housing top.
– Automatic reverse eliminates paper jams.
– Separate CD cutting unit with own container for sorted disposal.
– Quiet operation minimises noise development in the workspace.
– Light barrier for automatic start/stop.
– LED indicator shows the devices operating status: Power, Overload, Overheat.
– Level indicator through inspection window in the waste container.
– Effortless emptying of the waste container via the removable housing top.
– With a security level of P-4 security standard DIN 66399, the size of the particles are 4.5 x 30mm.
– They also have a number of other indispensable features, including intelligent control elements, automatic reverse and power cut-off to avoid paper jams, automatic stop when the shred is full, and double motor protection.
– On top of all of this, these powerful machines are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
– All shred particle sizes are defined in terms of an International Standard the DIN 66399
– These Shredders are ideal for the small office environments of up to 5 or 10 users depending on monthly volumes.
With every HSM document shredder, you get a machine resulting from decades of experience in manufacturing document shredders. Due to its inventive spirit, expertise, high quality standards and service orientation, HSM has developed from a small machinery plant in Southern Germany into one of the international market leaders in document shredders. Satisfied customers all over the world are impressed with HSM’s “Made in Germany” quality engineering from the HSM production and assembly plants in Salem,
Frickingen and Reichenbach:
The best way to ensure quality is to produce it yourself
HSM stands for quality in development and construction, production, project management and service. All HSM plants are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001 and equipped to produce sustainable products. Recyclable materials, components with high quality materials, wear-resistant designs, energy-saving drives and functions all ensure a long service life. This way HSM develops products that give long term service, reliability and value to each of its customers.
It is very important to position the correct shredder based on your requirement, some of the important questions to ask are:
– What material needs to be shredded?
– How many people are going to use the shredder?
– What are the expected monthly volumes?
– Do you currently have any back log of paper to be shredded?
– Do you have any specific requirements with regards to shredding?
– Based on the answers to the above questions, you would be able to propose the correct unit for your environment and your requirements.
– Product number : 1043
– Operating Model
– Brief operation
– Operating time: 4 Minutes
– Cooling time: 15 Minutes
– Insertion Width: 220mm
– Shredder Type: Cross Cut
– Cutting size in mm/ Shred Width: 4.5 x 30
– Cutting Page Capacity (80gsm): 5 Pages
– Security level ISO/IEC 21964 (DIN 66399): P-4
– Shred Bin Volume: 18L
– Shredder material: Paper / staples and paper clips / credit and customer cards / CDs / DvDs
– Dimensions (W x D x H): 345 x 245 x 385 mm
– Colour: White/Silver
– Weight in kg: 4
What’s in the box
Shredder with Power Cable