Performance-critical cloud and enterprise workloads demand consistently fast throughput and near real-time access to data. The Micron® 9300 series of NVM Express® (NVMe™) SSDs delivers industry-leading sequential write performance and the lowest average write latency in the market to accelerate your growing data center demands.
No Read or Write Compromises
Consistently read and write up to 3.5 GB/s of sequential data. The Micron 9300 SSDs ingest and read at industry leading speeds, enabling faster data analysis.
Add IOPs to Your Balance Sheet
Maximize your data center investment with improved power efficiency (more than 28%) and performance. The Micron 9300 series saves rack/floor space and lowers license/power costs by using fewer drives to achieve more.
Take advantage of solutions optimized for low latency and performance-critical workloads like caching, database acceleration, online transaction processing (OLTP), highfrequency trading (HFT), block and object stores, and training/caching for artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL).
HDD-Caliber Capacity, NVMe Results
Experience flexible, efficient storage utilization and multitenacy with up to 15.36TB capacity and 32 NVMe namespaces.
One Size Fits All
Get more from a single part number with Micron’s Flex Capacity feature, which lets you adjust SSD capacity, performance and endurance to meet your needs.
- Up to 32 NVMe namespaces
- Crypto erase
- Flex Capacity
- Powerloss protection (for data in flight and at rest)
- Enterprise data path protection (user and metadata)
- Storage Executive SSD management tool
- Secure signed firmware
- Capacity¹: 15.36 TB
- DWPD: 1
- Sequential reads (MB/s)²: 3500
- Sequential writes (MB/s)²: 3500
- Random reads (K IOPS)³: 850
- Random writes (K IOPS)³: 150
- Endurance (Terabytes Written in PB): 33.6
- Interface: PCIe® Gen3 x4 NVMe
- Form factor: U.2 (2.5-inch, 15mm)
- NAND: Micron 64-layer 3D TLC NAND
- Ave Latency: Random read: 86µs Random write: 11µs
- MTTF: million device hours
- UBER: <1 sector per 1017 bits read
- Power Consumption:
- Seq Write: 21W MAX
- Seq Read: 14W MAX
- Temperature (operating): 0–70°C
- Size: 10.04 x 7.01 x 1.5 cm
- Weight: <235g
1. Unformatted. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Formatted capacity is less.
2. 128KB transfer size, QD = 32, steady state.
3. 4KB transfer size, QD = 512, steady state.
What’s In The Box:
- Micron 9300 PRO 15.36TB NVME U.2 2.5″ SSD x1
*No hardware, software or system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Micron assumes no liability for lost, stolen or corrupted data arising from the use of any Micron products, including those products that incorporate any of the mentioned security features.