Games are brought to life through high performance hardware which can get pretty hot in the thick of battle. The cooling of components can make all the difference when you need your hardware to keep its cool for a smooth gaming experience. Using MSI’s patented TORX Fan technology which can also be found on our famous GAMING series graphics cards, a massive amount of airflow is generated for highly effective cooling. The unique combination of two different type of fan blades also ensures that the cooler stays relatively silent under extreme load situations.
Core Frozr XL uses a solid nickel-plated copper baseplate which creates a large highly conductive area that catches the heat from the CPU and efficiently passes it on to the connected heatpipes. Eight highly efficient 6mm heatpipes reach up from the baseplate into an impressive array of aluminum fins. The fins are equipped with Airflow Control technology to dissipate up to 250W of heat from the CPU. Every tiny detail counts when it comes to creating the ultimate thermal design, which is why Core Frozr XL uses a premium thermal compound to ensure lasting and reliable thermal performance.
- Solid nickel-plated copper baseplate connected with eight highly efficient 6mm SuperPipes and aluminum fins to dissipate up to 250W of heat from the CPU.
- Airflow Control Technology use small indentations in the aluminum fins to direct more airflow onto the heatpipes for better cooling.
- MSI TORX design 120mm Fan featuring the award-winning MSI TORX design uses Hydro-dynamic bearing to increase airflow.
- Personalize your rig with MSI Mystic Light App and choose from millions of colors and animated effects by PC or mobile device.
- Smart base design leaves enough space for graphics card on 1st PCI-e slot.
- Adjustable fan setup ranged from 36mm-55mm to prevent the intervention with memory installation.
- Easy to install and compatible with all Intel and AMD platforms.
- Model Name: Core Frozr XL
- Dimensions: 15 x 17 x 12.9 cm ( w/ Dual Fans)
- Socket Intel: LGA 2066/ 2011-3/2011/1366/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- Socket AMD: AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Weight: 1295 g
- Bearing Type: Hydro-Dynamic Bearing
- Rated Speed: 500 – 1800 ±15% RPM
- Air Flow: 19.79 – 71.27 CFM
- Static Air Pressure: 0.16 – 2.09 mm-H20
- Noise Level (Fans): 17.2 ~ 33.6 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin PWM/DC
- Life Expectancy: MTTF 150,000 Hours (25℃)
- Thermal Grease: Premium thermal compound X
- Note: The actual performance may vary by the airflow condition in the chassis
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI Core Frozr XL 120mm RGB CPU Cooler – Black x1
- MSI Premium Thermal Paste x1
- Intel Mounting Bracket x1
- AMD Mounting Bracket x1
- Mounting Screws Set x1
- User Manual x1
There are no reviews yet.